Insurance And Fees
Our fees depend upon the complexity of your problem and the amount of time, skill and diagnosis needed to evaluate and treat you. We are glad to file most commercial insurance claims for you. We participate in most managed care plans, including Medicare. Remember, Medicare pays only 80% of the set fee, so if you do not have a secondary insurance, you are responsible for the remaining 20%. Co-pays, deductibles and other amounts due are expected at the time services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MasterCard and Visa.
Changes In Insurance or Contact Information
If your telephone number, address or insurance information changes, please let us know. Please bring all insurance information and your insurance card with you.
Authorization and Referrals
Important note: Due to some managed care insurance companies or HMO policies, you may need to have an authorization or referral number before being seen at our office. It is your responsibility to get an approval or referral from your primary physician for a visit to our office.
2065 East South Boulevard Suite 204
Montgomery, AL 36116-2463
Toll Free: 866-223-5533
Driving Directions (Google Maps)
Hours Of Operation
We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:00pm.
Patient Information Forms
Many of our Patient Information Forms are now available for download.